ACP IS A TUITION-FREE PUBLIC SCHOOL SERVING STUDENTS ONLINE IN GRADES 9-12 LIVING IN THE STATE OF ARIZONA.
HAVE A QUESTION?
Call: (480) 337-6610
Please begin the enrollment process by opening an account in our online enrollment system and completing a registration form. Once we receive this completed form, along with additional required documentation, you will be enrolled in our school!
Academy with Community Partners serves full-time students in grades 9-12 who meet the requirements of this Policy and who are residents of the state of Arizona. ACP does not charge tuition and does not discriminate in its pupil admissions policies or practices on the basis of intellectual or athletic ability, measures of achievement or aptitude, status as a student with a disability, or any other basis that would be illegal if used by a school district.
Proof of Student Identity & Guardianship: Copy of your child’s birth certificate (official or hospital-issued) showing the child’s legal name, place and date of birth, and legal guardian(s). If the birth certificate is not available, your alternate option is a combination of Proof of Guardianship (court documentation) and Proof of Identity (child’s passport or birth affidavit).
Proof of Residency: Documentation that proves the residency of the student and his/her primary parent/legal guardian. When the child lives with the legal guardian and the proof of residency documentation is in the legal guardian’s name any one of these documents is accepted. If you are unable to provide any of the below documents, contact the school office.
• Utility Bill (electric, gas, water, or sewer); Resident name and property address must appear on the bill; Must be dated within 90 days of enrollment. Please note that disconnect notices, final bill statements, and billing envelopes are not accepted.
• Mortgage Statement; Resident name and property address must appear on the statement; Must be dated within 90 days of enrollment.
• Lease or Rental Agreement that specifies start and end date of the agreement; must be dated and include names and signatures of the lessee and the lessor (typically this if the first and last pages of the agreement).
• Original Mortgage/Closing Paperwork such as the Housing & Urban Development (HUD) Statement; Resident name and property address must appear on the statement.
• Pay Stub that includes employer name and address; also, must have guardians name, address and be dated.
• Bank Statement; must show Legal Guardian’s name, current physical address and be dated within 30 days
• Active Military Orders; must show Legal Guardian’s name and current physical address
• An Affidavit of Residency must be completed in the presence of a Notary Public. The Notary Public must sign and seal the affidavit within 30 days of the registration forms being submitted, and the original, hard copy affidavit must be submitted.
Health appraisal and vision screening, as applicable.
Release of records form in order to request records from the previous school district if applicable.
Foreign exchange students who provide documentation of their status as a foreign exchange student may enroll.
Affirmation of discipline from the student’s prior school, if applicable.
Transcript for high school students
Current Individualized Education Plan (IEP) and Multidisciplinary Team Report (MET) if applicable.
DO I HAVE TO PAY ANYTHING TO ENROLL?
Since ACP is a public school, there is no tuition associated with enrollment.
WHAT GRADES ARE OFFERED BY THE SCHOOL?
ACP serves students in grades 9-12.
WHAT SUBJECTS WILL MY CHILD TAKE?
High school students take very traditional courses with some great elective course options depending on the program.
WILL MY STUDENT HAVE AN ARIZONA STATE CERTIFIED TEACHER?
Yes, all our teachers hold current Arizona teaching credentials. All ACP teachers also hold master’s degrees.
DOES THE SCHOOL SUPPLY COURSE MATERIALS?
The school offers the opportunity for each family to request a loaned computer at no expense.
CAN STUDENTS PARTICIPATE IN EXTRA CURRICULAR SPORTS?
Through representatives of the student body, organizations, and clubs, each student has a voice in decisions regarding fundraising activities, social events, student welfare, student conduct, and many other factors of student life.
Activities that may be offered include: volleyball, basketball, Student Council, Yearbook Committee, Adventure Club, etc.
ARE FIELD TRIPS OFFERED?
Students may be asked to take part in field trips off campus.
All field trips must be in concordance with the Arizona Department of Education State Standards and be approved by administration.
Students will travel by staff vehicles or in a car with an approved student driver who is deemed responsible by Administration.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
Upon enrollment approval, you are officially enrolled in our school as a full-time student and should not be enrolled in any other program. Within 48 hours, you will speak with an enrollment specialist. Your Enrollment Specialist will partner with you and your student to make sure that you feel completely prepared and confident to start this journey. You will also be assigned a teacher who will support your student’s academic and social success. Our Teachers are experienced in education and assist on items such as scheduling classes, discussing college and career options, and creating plans to overcome learning obstacles.
Fill out the form to receive more information about our school.